Name:

Annette Agnello started writing in the tenth grade inspired by a wonderful teacher, and has been writing for publication over forty years. She started writing after she won a scholarship for a writing course from “Berean University.” Advocate Magazine, which held the contest, published her first article “Consider the Words of the Song”. Several years later she began writing poetry and had considerable success. She was regularly published in the first year of Faithwriters 500 e-magazine. She took some time away from writing due mainly to health issues fully supported by her loving husband Mario who is currently involved in a prison ministry while waiting for his minister’s licences to be awarded so he can become a full time evangelist.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

new beginning

My computer died taking all my information about my blog with it so I am trying to rebuild my on-line life. There was a virus, and yes I do have a good program to protect me, but it had only quarantined 3 out of 4 parts of the virus and the power went off. When it came back you know what creak I was up without a paddle. I'm using my husband's laptop till it gets fixed this is the of five days till I am back in the online world.

The other blog which has disappeared an introduction. I will not inflict that on you this time. If you read my posts with any degree of regularity I will start instead telling you I am a writer. I have had a number of poems, and articles published. I am trying to write a book on the names and titles of God. I have been at it a long time and in some ways I am afraid of trying to do something as big as a book. In a lot of ways the blog will let me test my thoughts and I would like feedback on what I’m thinking of putting in the book. You’ll also be seeing the occasional short practice piece from a prompt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home