Name:

Annette Agnello started writing in the tenth grade inspired by a wonderful teacher, and has been writing for publication over forty years. She started writing after she won a scholarship for a writing course from “Berean University.” Advocate Magazine, which held the contest, published her first article “Consider the Words of the Song”. Several years later she began writing poetry and had considerable success. She was regularly published in the first year of Faithwriters 500 e-magazine. She took some time away from writing due mainly to health issues fully supported by her loving husband Mario who is currently involved in a prison ministry while waiting for his minister’s licences to be awarded so he can become a full time evangelist.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm back with a new drive

I’m back on line barely I have word and Netscape on my own computer again, and what I can get to online. I could do a standard install to add back my programs but they keep trying to put everything on C drive I have a strange setup and that is not the main drive of this computer F is. C drive is the zip drive and you can’t put programs there.

I wanted to at least get at least one of the Bible programs on the drive for in the morning. I missed having referenced at my fingertips while I was doing my Bible study.

A couple of people expressed sympathy for the dead drive. I don’t know how much is saved on floppies but I have had to resign myself to the loss of a fair amount of what I have done recently.

I backed up my journaling program recently but the indexing is gone without the program to key to. I have so many backups of the stuff on the computer it is hard to know what is what. And to make matters worse I can’t find the upgrade disk to my favorite Word processing program. All of the stuff I have written and saved is on WordPerfect 11 and the highest I can find is WordPerfect 8.

Before I got married I did all my installing myself but Mario has done it for the last few years. I’m not sure why he has made things so complicated I can’t install anything by myself anymore. But I’m back in however limited function. Maybe I can get really organized on this new drive it is a blank page right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home