Name:

Annette Agnello started writing in the tenth grade inspired by a wonderful teacher, and has been writing for publication over forty years. She started writing after she won a scholarship for a writing course from “Berean University.” Advocate Magazine, which held the contest, published her first article “Consider the Words of the Song”. Several years later she began writing poetry and had considerable success. She was regularly published in the first year of Faithwriters 500 e-magazine. She took some time away from writing due mainly to health issues fully supported by her loving husband Mario who is currently involved in a prison ministry while waiting for his minister’s licences to be awarded so he can become a full time evangelist.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Creative Call

I originally set up this Blog because someone on my Creative Journaling group is teaching a class in her Church which she wanted to link student's blogs to and she is allowing members of her Christian journaling group to join in. I went right out and got the book I'm about a chapter behind the class and loving it. So far it is most reminding me of a sermon our associate pastor once preached about people who discourage you from doing what God always meant for you to do.

Thanks to my computer disaster I'm planning to do my journaling differently from now on. And my Bible study. I intend to have the two linked together far more closely. In an odd way loosing everything on my computer is going to help me to a far more organized hard drive. I was tired of not being able to find what I had saved because I would desperately need it. I'm tired of being a scatter brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home