Name:

Annette Agnello started writing in the tenth grade inspired by a wonderful teacher, and has been writing for publication over forty years. She started writing after she won a scholarship for a writing course from “Berean University.” Advocate Magazine, which held the contest, published her first article “Consider the Words of the Song”. Several years later she began writing poetry and had considerable success. She was regularly published in the first year of Faithwriters 500 e-magazine. She took some time away from writing due mainly to health issues fully supported by her loving husband Mario who is currently involved in a prison ministry while waiting for his minister’s licences to be awarded so he can become a full time evangelist.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Full Circle

I have finally gotten back on my blogs after yet another computer disaster It seems to me that is where this blog started so long ago. The latest computer problems are my husband’s fault he told me the hard drive would be directly transferred so I only backed up the most essential pieces. And contrary to what he thought I lost everything on the hard drive. I spent hours trying to retype things that I would have saved on floppies if Mario had not had so much confidence.

I had to change my password to get to my blogs now I will have to start writing on my blogs again. I will also have to get going on my paper journal again. I kind of lost track when I was sick. Whatever was going around recently was horrible. I started the year wonderfully with the spread sheet to track my journaling. While I had whatever this was I didn’t even feel like turning the pages. It has lingered over a week but for the most part I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home