Name:

Annette Agnello started writing in the tenth grade inspired by a wonderful teacher, and has been writing for publication over forty years. She started writing after she won a scholarship for a writing course from “Berean University.” Advocate Magazine, which held the contest, published her first article “Consider the Words of the Song”. Several years later she began writing poetry and had considerable success. She was regularly published in the first year of Faithwriters 500 e-magazine. She took some time away from writing due mainly to health issues fully supported by her loving husband Mario who is currently involved in a prison ministry while waiting for his minister’s licences to be awarded so he can become a full time evangelist.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hadassah

I am currently reading Hadassah One Night With the King by Tommy Tenny for a second time.
I realize it is a fictional account of the story of Ester but the way it is written it is as if you were actually there. I went into the library to get it to read again before the movie they have been filming comes out next month. I have seen clips of the movie which was filmed in India it is beautiful.

I was surprised to find there is a sequel called The Hadassah Covenant. It’s going to be a pleasure to read something else of that quality. The last book I read was the Da Vinchi Code and that book was anything but Christian. I know Tommy Tenny will never try to tear down peoples faith, or substitute lies for the truth.

I am trying to get back into writing again. I plan on getting back to basics by writing on a great verity topics, "prompts," I may post them here. I have never felt that good about writing fiction and I may keep them private.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home