Name:

Annette Agnello started writing in the tenth grade inspired by a wonderful teacher, and has been writing for publication over forty years. She started writing after she won a scholarship for a writing course from “Berean University.” Advocate Magazine, which held the contest, published her first article “Consider the Words of the Song”. Several years later she began writing poetry and had considerable success. She was regularly published in the first year of Faithwriters 500 e-magazine. She took some time away from writing due mainly to health issues fully supported by her loving husband Mario who is currently involved in a prison ministry while waiting for his minister’s licences to be awarded so he can become a full time evangelist.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Almost But Not Quite

Today I didn’t write in my journal this morning because I missed writing yesterday morning and took the journal with me and had a wonderful time of writing while waiting at Obci. I thought I could repeat the process today with the same result. Just because something works one time doesn’t make a rule. I have been floundering between several kinds of Bible study till I ended up transcribing notes from old sermons. It seems to be working to a certain extent but I’m really not sure about it.

I’m kind of floundering with all my projects in limbo with me dabbling around the edges of so many things. I went gangbusters trying to consulate a lot of recipes that I’ve collected into one unified whole, an indexed unified whole. All my collected recipes that I had put on my computer, thank God I had printouts. Also Tonja’s cookbooks and the Keeper’s of the Home cookbook then on to the Heart Healthy Cooking Class. Not to mention all mother’s recipes. Cut and paste to the rescue.

Creative Call is still just beyond being finished I have been reading other things with one more book hanging in the limbo of the unfinished books. I don’t know what it is about me that seems to stop reading books just before they are done. Even the cookbook project to be headed the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home